Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Together in Electric Dreams!!!!

On the way back from camp on sunday....my mum told me my dad had bought a HD tv....So when I walked into the house......BOOM!!!! There was a LG 49"LCD HD TV!!! WTF!!!! She didn't warn me bought the size!!!! haha...but things are super duper clear on the TV!!! I asked why he bought it cause there was nothin wrong with the old TV!!! He said it's to watch the Fifa World Cup!!!! haha...my dad....





It's a pity David Beckham might not be playing this year!!! I know he's old but the way he sends the ball from the corner of the field right into the goalpost is simply Majestic!!!! they say...Bend it like Beckham!!!



Miroslav Klose is actually pretty good!!!! He scores a fair amount of goals for Germany!!! =)


Hoe could I not mention Lionel Messi...he's soo young yet he scores soooo many goals....He really is the best football player...and he is kinda cute!!!!


Haha...need I say more about Kaka...he is a really fantastic player!!! and fortunately for us..He's got good looks....but he's married!!! Owh well.....

1 MORE DAY TO GO!!!! WHEEEE..LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment